ICEPAW Intestinal Pro Sensitive for rebuilding the intestinal flora
Dietary supplementary food for dogs and cats
In stressful situations, after the administration of medication (e.g. antibiotics) or worming, the gastrointestinal system of dogs and cats can become unbalanced and the body's defenses weakened. ICEPAW Intestinal ProSensitive can help support healthy intestinal flora and intact intestinal mucosa in dogs and cats. The dietary supplement is ideal for digestive disorders, to rebuild the intestinal flora, diarrhea or constipation. Important vitamins, minerals, digestible carbohydrates and fiber can restore natural defenses.
ICEPAW Intestinal Pro Sensitive
- Dietary supplementary food for dogs and cats to rebuild the intestinal flora.
- can restore a harmonious balance of intestinal Bacteria
- can stabilize a disturbed intestinal flora e.g. after antibiotic administration, worming or diarrhea
- special for sensitive gastrointestinal tract of dogs and cats
- may support the restoration of the water balance
- may promote the formation of mucus in the intestinal tract in case of intestinal constipation
Dextrose monohydrate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium hydroxide, psyllium husks
Crude protein 15.4%, crude protein 0.9%, crude fiber 30%, crude oil 0.3%, sodium 5%, chloride 1.3%, potassium 1.9%, total sugars 40%, moisture 8.2%.
Additives per kg: Nutritional and physiological additives:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 250 mg, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 750 mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride 3a831) 250 mg, nicotinic acid (niacin 3a314) 300 mg, pantothenic acid (3a841) 750 mg Preservative: sodium citrate (E331) 29.000 mg
ICEPAW Intestinal ProSensitive 2-3 times daily with food in warm water. 5 g per 125 ml of water
Dogs: 1/2 sachet (5g) per 10 kg body weight
Cats: 1/4 sachet (2.5g)
50 g Powder (5 Sachets á 10 g)